ALL TEST ALCOHOL TESTS
The ALLTEST saliva alcohol test strip is a rapid, highly sensitive test for the determination of relative blood alcohol concentration (BAC) in saliva specimens. This is a simple saliva test to detect the presence of alcohol in saliva and so can provide an estimation of blood alcohol levels. Gives a quick and easy to read equivalent blood alcohol level result in 2 minutes results read on simple pad colour change match.
- Rapid on-site alcohol testing
- 50 CE Marked testing strips per pack
- Results in just 2 minutes
- Colour chart provides approx blood alcohol concentrations
(BAC) from 0.02% to 0.30%
- No instrumentation required
- Saliva testing avoids urine collection
SALIVA TEST STRIPS
The Saliva Alcohol Test Strip is a professional, highly sensitive method used to detect the presence of alcohol in saliva. It’s simple and reliable and detects alcohol at concentrations of 0.02% to 0.30% for BAC (Blood Alcohol Concentration) levels. The UK conviction and arrest rate for drink driving is 0.08% BAC.
The Alcohol Detection Strip is a one-step, 2 min. test requiring no instrumentation or training – use in saliva for simple quick alcohol detection.
- A simple 2 minute saliva test for BAC levels
- Simply saturate the reaction pad with saliva
- Any alcohol present will turn the re-agent pad green
- Colour standards are printed on the package to show levels
- CE marked with full clear instructions